The Library Will Offer Curbside Service Starting June 29
- Starting June 29, you will be able to request library materials and then pick them up at the auditorium entrance just off of the parking lot. TO PLACE HOLDS ON LIBRARY MATERIAL CLICK THIS LINK: https://starcat.stls.org/client/en_US/wellsville
- Due to concerns over the coronavirus, the library building will be closed until further notice. Please check back for updates. Related information from the Southern Tier Library System can be found at https://www.stls.org/ .
- You can contact the library via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through social media.
- Books can be returned to our drop off locations.
- You may borrow eBooks and Audiobooks using the Libby or Overdrive Apps with your library card ID (barcode) and PIN (usually the last four digits of your phone number).
- All library programs are cancelled, though many may be rescheduled.
- You can listen to the library’s podcast, All the Books, at Soundcloud.com/allthebooks or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Thanks for your understanding and stay safe and healthy!
Getting Started with eBooks and Audiobooks
Go to the eBooks and Audiobooks page to get started downloading eBooks or Audiobooks to your computer, tablet, or phone.
Trouble Accessing Our Website?
We added a security certificate to our website to make it more secure which has caused confusion with our website address. The address that works is https://davidahowelibrary.org. Old Bookmarks or Favorites (with www.) should be changed to the new address.
Follow Our Podcast!
Nic Gunning and Eric Mikols host the official David A. Howe Public Library Podcast! Listen for book news, great segments and library events!
You can listen and download from Soundcloud, iTunes or Youtube!
Try an Online Resource
|Learn a language online|
Free music – downloads and streaming, ends 6/30/2020
|Read magazines online for free|