The library has reopened for curbside pickup at the auditorium lobby. The library building remains closed. Thank you for your continued support. Stay safe and healthy!
Curbside Service is available at the Library
- Presently, you can request library materials and then pick them up at the auditorium entrance just off of the parking lot. TO PLACE HOLDS ON LIBRARY MATERIALS FROM THE DAVID A. HOWE PUBLIC LIBRARY, CLICK THIS LINK: https://starcat.stls.org/client/en_US/wellsville
- You are now able to request a wider variety of materials from the Southern Tier Library System, although these may be available slower due to the quarantine procedures. They will also can be picked up at the auditorium entrance: TO PLACE HOLDS FROM STLS, CLICK THIS LINK: https://starcat.stls.org/client/en_US/default
- Due to concerns over the coronavirus, the library building will be closed until further notice. Please check back for updates. Related information from the Southern Tier Library System can be found at https://www.stls.org/ .
- You can contact the library via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through social media.
- Books can be returned to our drop off locations.
- You may borrow eBooks and Audiobooks using the Libby or Overdrive Apps with your library card ID (barcode) and PIN (usually the last four digits of your phone number).
- Some library programs may be available. Please check the calendar or our Facebook page.
- You can listen to the library’s podcast, All the Books, at Soundcloud.com/allthebooks or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Thanks for your understanding and stay safe and healthy!
Getting Started with eBooks and Audiobooks
Go to the eBooks and Audiobooks page to get started downloading eBooks or Audiobooks to your computer, tablet, or phone.
Follow Our Podcast!
Tune in to Howe’s Things, the official podcast and radio show of the David A. Howe Public Library! Listen for special interviews, book news, great segments and library events!
You can listen and download from Soundcloud, iTunes or Youtube!
Try an Online Resource
|Learn a language online||NYS Department of Labor||The RBdigital app for magazines has been discontinued and replaced with access through the Libby app.|